- This Page
SiSoft at DesignCon 2011
Technologies on Display:
Quantum Channel Designer, the industry’s Premier Channel Simulator for serial link design
- DesignVision 2009 Award winner
- The most validated IBIS-AMI models in the Industry
- Broadest correlation to simulation and hardware measurement
- Automated design checking for Standards Compliance
Quantum-SI, the leading solution for integrated Signal Integrity / Timing / Crosstalk analysis
- Automated analysis of DDR2, DDR3 & other interface standards
- Quickly determine your design’s setup/hold and voltage margins
- Design Space Exploration / Automated post-route analysis
- Track record of first-pass design success
SiSoft's Quantum Channel Designer & Quantum-SI Design Kits
- Ready to run setups with validated simulation models & standards compliance checks
- Easy to use; just drop in your design topology & go
- Reusable, customizable
Contact us for more information or to schedule a product demo at DesignCon 2011.
Synopsys HSPICE Special Interest Group (SIG) Event
Monday, January 31, 2011
Santa Clara Hyatt Hotel
Seating is limited for this invitation-only event so reserve your space now.
As an HSPICE Integrator Partner (HIP), SiSoft cordially invites you to
Register Now to Attend this Invitation-Only Event!
Technical Paper Presentation:
Studying Clock Recovery Performance Using IBIS-AMI Models
Session 9-TP6, Tuesday, 2/1/2011, 2:50-3:30PM
This paper introduces a method for extracting the jitter transfer function, jitter tolerance and pattern dependent jitter from an IBIS-AMI model under realistic channel conditions, presenting examples from a generic bang-bang clock recovery circuit and several commercial SerDes designs.
Technical Panel Discussion:
How to Avoid Butchering S-Parameters
Session TP-T3, Tuesday, 2/1/2011, 3:45-5:00 AM
DesignCon will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center in San Jose. Exhibition hours are from 12:30PM to 6:00 PM on both Tuesday and Wednesday, February 1-2. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you this year at DesignCon!
This panel brings together experts with a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives to discuss ways to avoid generating bad S parameters. Specific topics include causality, passivity, reciprocity, de-embedding, reference planes, and measurement techniques. Eric Bogatin (Bogatin Enterprises), Mike Jenkins (Xilinx), Brian Kirk (Amphenol), YuriyShlepnev (Simberian) and Mike Steinberger (SiSoft) will presenttheir points of view- some widely held and some less well known. Through a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of each point of view, attendees will gain a broader understanding of S parameters in general and what it takes to produce good S parameter files